It’s the first thing that people see when they meet you. The first impression you create is made in seconds! How important is it to you that people like what they see?
Do you want people to admire the way you look and comment accordingly on a good complexion, beautiful eyes, make up and contiuring?
What if anything are you doing to get results?
Here are a few simple steps you can take that will help ensure you have a healthy, beautiful face that glows and prompts others to ask – “What’s your secret!?”
1. A clean diet, water and exercise.
2. Remove make-up
Cleansing with oil before foam wash is known as a double cleanse.
3. Cleanse daily exfoliate 2-3 times a week.
Foam cleanser is thought to be better for oily/combination skin while milk cleanser is better for dry/sensitive skin.
Dry with a towel or tap dry with fingers.
4. Balanced pH levels and use an effective Alcohol free toner. Alcohol is dehydrating. Apply with cotton wool pad or fingers.
5. Face mask: A popular mask is Egg White & Honey. Use Ice cubes on the face to reduce swelling or irritation.
6. Treatment Products in abundance. Use the lightest texture product before the heavier as that’s the order your skin absorbs things.
7. Facial exercises. Stimulate the circulation by massage, sculpting the face, capturing the warmth by cupping your face, contouring smile lines.
8. Treat delicate areas with your ring finger.
Under eye strips are effective and will help with puffiness.
9. Moisturise like mad upward strokes from the centre. Warm the product before applying and patting rather than rubbing on your face will help it absorb.
10. Dowse yourself with sunscreen. Venture out in a wide brimmed hat to prevent exposure to the sun rays.
11. Dehydration is the enemy! Facial mists are wonderful for keeping your skin moisturised all day.