Simple but delicious treats!
- Melt chocolate in a heat resistant glass Pyrex bowl, over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Whilst it melts pour the wine into a bowl and whisk in the ground cinnamon.
- Once the chocolate has melted mix to spiced wine together until you have a smooth and thick consistency. Put the ganache in the fridge for 1-2 hours until it has set.
- Use a scoop or teaspoon to scoop out balls of the ganache, 1-2cm the size of a coin then roll them between your palms.
- Place the truffles on a plate and dust with cinnamon. Keep in fridge until ready to serve – or are demolished by the family!
What better way to round off the extended weekend!
Please follow and like us: